Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Buffalo, Inc.
Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Buffalo, Inc. (CCCS of Buffalo) is a local nonprofit Agency established in 1965. We are a HUD approved Housing Counseling Agency and offer a wide variety of services that provide solutions to the complex financial side of individual's lives. Counseling sessions focus on home buyer homeownership education, proper budgeting techniques, debt repayment options, student loan assistance, small business advice, credit report education, and credit score explanations.
CCCS of Buffalo accreditations include:
- A proud member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC)
- Accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Services for Families and Children (COA), Inc.
- An A+ member of the Better Business Bureau
- A certified HUD Counseling Agency
- A licensed budget planner through the NYS Department of Financial Services
PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to contact CCCS of Buffalo for follow up before printing your certificate of completion.
Also, If you are enrolled in the First Home Club, please call (716) 712-2060 before registering. All participants will be required to contact CCCS of Buffalo for follow up before printing your certificate of completion.
Note that services will not be withheld due to inability to pay, contact CCCS for more information.